- 4 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz KeKe Key west Lime Liqueur (or Rosa’s Lime will work if you must)
- 2 TBL Coco Lopez cream of coconut
- 2 ounce pineapple juice
- 2 oz half and half
- Graham cracker crumbs mixed with a bit of powder sugar to coat your rim.
- Add all liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Shake like crazy while listening to a little Jimmy Buffet Or Jack Johnson.
- Pour a bit into a saucer just to dip the glass rim in followed by rimming the glass with the graham cracker mixture.
- Fill coated glass 3/4 full and enjoy this dessert with a kick!