- Our tables are manufactured from corrosion resistant materials and all our top rails are made from custom alloy extrusions using 6061 heat treated rails we have the absolute strongest rail components of any pool table made!
- Our tables are made entirely on a precision jig made specifically for our tables
- All welding is made by precision heli-arc welders mig and tig commonly used in the manufacturing of marine and aircraft components
- Exterior finish is environmentally safe electro-static heat baked to 400+ degrees to provide a durable finish able to withstand the elements and the rigors of every day pool playing
- We use precision measured diamond sites
- We use all stainless steel fasteners
- Rail to ball contact points are equal to professional pool tables used in sanctioned professional billiard events
- We use imported slate beds sealed
- Play surface and rail cushion cloth (felt) is made for outdoor use by “Sunbrella” a cloth manufactured specifically for outdoor use on furniture, marine and commercial use
- Full 6 inch adjustable leg levelers specifically designed to allow leveling on nearly any surface
- Patented (pending) slate level maintenance system used to correct any deviation in conformity within thousandths of an inch
- Our tables can easily be cared for by simply washing with mild soap and water let dry and play pool!
- We use precision alloy castings specifically made to our specifications to make our tables as much performance as great looking.
- We use k-66 master speed tournament grade rubber bumper cushions sealed for years of use in any weather condition
Our Service Area & Additional Services We Offer
We service Collier, Lee, Dade, and Broward counties in Florida. If you have a table that requires service outside these areas, let us know. We do have relationships with installers and billiards companies around the country.
MOVING A TABLE
If you have decided you would like to move your table, we strongly recommend that you hire professionals to help you. Most quality tables are made with slate which means that they are heavy and leveled to perfection. Just picking up the table and moving can ruin the playability of the table.
We can recover your table and rails.
SHIPPING & INSTALLATION
Shipping: We ship all over North America, the Caribbean and to Europe. We ship our tables in very durable crates. Price of shipping depends on your location.
Installation: Depending on your location, we will deliver your table and install for you or arrange for an installer from our national network to install the table for you. Prices vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Absolutely! After it rains, let the surface dry and rack em! Or you can by a soft squeegee and run over surface and then play.
After you order and we have received your deposit, your table should ship within 3 to 4 weeks.
Depending on the size, the table weight will vary from 600lbs. to 800lbs. and should be fine on most decks.
Yes! These tables are handcrafted with the best materials (see Pool Table Construction) and made by pool players for pool players. All tables are regulation size and tournament ready.
You can simply use soap and water and a soft cloth on the table and a brush on the fabric to keep the table clean. Your table will come with a cover as well.
These table all come with 3 pieces of fitted slate which ensure the smooth even play of the table. Moving the table without removing and re-leveling the slate is not suggested. We recommend that you have a professional installer come and remove rails and slate before moving.
Yes! Call us and we can order fabric for you as well as re-do your rails/bumpers.
Keeping your table covered is recommended to keep clean. However, if the cover gets a heavy rain, it is a good idea to uncover and let the table dry out to reduce mildew and extra clean-up for yourself.
Yes. In fact, the best in the business. Our lifetime warranty for the fabricated structure of the table as well as the cushions as long as YOU own it. We also have a 3 year “bumper to bumper” warranty. Some items on your table are consumables (fabric, finishes, pockets, etc…). Depending on use and climate conditions, these items may need to be serviced typically every 7-10 years.
Your table is game ready when you receive it! We include sticks (2), balls, standard cover, bridge, triangle, and chalk.
Room dimensions for 7ft, 8ft,
and 9ft tables
- 7 Foot Table
Room Size at least 12×16
- 8 Foot Table
Room Size at least 13×17
- 9 Foot Table
Room Size at least 14×18
Table dimensions for 7ft, 8ft,
and 9ft tables
- 7 Foot Table
Dimensions * 48″ x 87″
- 8 Foot Table
Dimensions 53″ x 97″
- 9 Foot Table
Dimensions 59″ x 109″
- * Except Balcony:
Dimensions 55″ x 94
Our welders use custom jigs to ensure consistent quality.
Our experienced welders use MIG welding which ensures a solid weld.
Every table leg has a stainless steel leg leveler inserted.
Each table is hand-inspected for consistent quality
Each 3-piece slate is custom-fitted for perfect installation
Notice our weather-proof cue storage rack conveniently located underneath table.
Router manufactured rails waiting for powder coat
Stainless steel stapled hand-covered bumpers with Original Sunbrella fabric - Pacific Blue is shown.
Our proprietary six-piece rail system has a beautiful look that is enhanced with an exterior pocket in your choice of 3 colors.
Customer contact information is stored for recording purposes – you can opt out of this at any time.
Since all orders are custom-produced based on your individual choices. There are no refunds on customer orders accepted with deposit.
Customer credit card information is fully encrypted and not stored on any local server.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items, estimated production time and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on invoice or quote. Shipping costs based on destination location, products ordered, weights and dimensions.
Shipping rates for most items we sell are weight-based. Packages shipped are weighed by carrier at time of shipping for assure accuracy. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.